Catalyst Counselling - Breaking News
Did you know
- Since World War Two there has been an explosion of abusive groups
- More and more marriages and families are broken up because of the influence of self-styled gurus
- Young people are giving up promising careers to follow bogus paths
- Elderly people are parting with huge financial sums often leaving them penniless
- Many of these victims develop serious psychological and emotional problems which are often misdiagnosed
- THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT WEAK OR STUPID, THEY ARE THE VICTIMS OF PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION.
How Catalyst plans to respond:
- Set up a residential treatment and training centre to deal with these growing problems: the first in Europe.
- Establish a training centre providing courses to psychologists, counsellors, social workers, etc.
- Found an advice centre for friends and families teaching how to respond to victims
- Provide training and assistance for teachers, youth workers and college chaplains
- Train and provide speakers to visit schools, Universities and other groups on how to identify and resist manipulation
- Set up a library and research centre giving access to primary source material for researchers and legal professionals